Monster Knit Rally

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Homecoming

So November hasn't been a very productive blogging month for me so far, but I have a lot to share, so I will try to remedy that in the next week or so.

The rest of my trip to Budapest and Romania was wonderful. I got to spend lots of time with a very good friend I hadn't seen in much too long, as well as get acquainted with someone very important to her. We also visited several castles (pictured below is Bran Castle in Romania), ate some very good food, and enjoyed the season's first snowfall. It feels really good to be home, but it also would have been nice to have more time to travel and explore.


I spent a couple of days in NYC on either end of my trip, and I have a few restaurant and shopping recommendations to share with you in a future post. I also got to visit a Japanese bookstore there and buy my first Japanese craft books. There were so many choices, I ended up with 4 for myself, and one for a friend. They will require a post of their own. And finally, you can also look forward to a post about my Rhinebeck acquisitions, as soon as I get a chance to take pictures.

Hope you're all doing well!

1 Comments:

  • Glad you are back on...and I always enjoy your photos.
    I'll email you too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home