Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanks, Secret Pal

When I arrived home from my trip, there was a package waiting for me from my Secret Pal. (She thoughtfully sent it early in an attempt to gave it arrive before I left, but packages seem to be slow arriving here, so it was a nice treat to come home to.) Inside, I found Rainbow Boucle yarn in the perfect colorway for me (red, deep red, a little brown), a needle case for carrying my straight needles on the go, a needle guage, and some cute little sticky notes for marking pages in whatever craft or cookbooks I currently have out from the library. Yay! An excellent package (thanks again, SP!), and I can't wait to see what else is in store for me.

The pal I secretly send things to has received her first package, and it seems to be quite a hit. That's all I'll say, as I don't want to reveal too much and have my pal figure out who I am.

On the other hand, I need to do a little detective work to start trying to figure out who my Secret Pal is. Any hints, SP?

2 Comments:

  • Hint #1: I don't live too far from corn fields.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • This might be a stupid question, but what is a secret pal and how do I get one?
    Thanks!!
    M

    fullbodytwitch@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home