Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Knitting Away

I've done quite a bit of knitting this week, and reached my goal of finishing all the knitting for my sweater by the end of the Olympics. Yay me. (Pictures soon!) This week I will do the finishing - weaving in ends, seaming, blocking, and wearing (if all comes out as planned).

I also worked on another craft project today - a paper bowl made out of recycled magazines (not so detailed tutorial on craftster in the featured projects section). I think mine needs a little work before I'm willing to share a photo. But I like projects that use materials that would otherwise be thrown away, so I'm definitely into this project, and may try out a few variations on it as well. Details to come.

1 Comments:

  • Waiting to see the photos of your sweater completed and you modeling it!
    But meanwhile, how about some photos of the chemo caps?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home