Monster Knit Rally

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Olympic progress

So how's Team Northern Arizona doing, you might ask? Well, the only people asking are probably Amanda and my mom, but I'll share anyway. (Amanda, I hope you're doing a bit better than in your last post! I know it's frustrating when patterns seem to have been written in an alternate dimension). I'm probably a bit behind where I should be, but am making decent progress. This photo is the back of the sweater in progress earlier this week.


Here's the completed back of the sweater (finished Thursday evening). I've started the front, but since I'm only 4 or 5 inches in and it's identical to the back (until the neckline), I didn't bother with a photo.


No offense to the yarn (which is lovely to work with), or the pattern (which is adorable and well-written), but I'm getting a little bored already. Perhaps I should have picked something more challenging than ALL stockinette. It's my first sweater though, so I didn't want to choose something discouragingly hard. That'll be my second sweater.

2 Comments:

  • You go, girl!
    Looking good although you say you are getting bored -- spice it up -- drink one of those teas that you keep in your dishwasher while knitting.
    And by the way, I keep stumbling over the word meme also. What does it mean?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • Wow, you've finished an entire back! I'm so impressed! I love the color, so nice and cornflowery.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home