Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, April 16, 2006

And a finished object!

This is Monsieur Perkins. He is from the book Handknits for Kids (the pattern is called Monsieur Cat, but we renamed him). I fell in love with this pattern, and not having any kids to make it for, decided that Mr. Cool would be getting an Easter basket with this cat and some chocolate, as you can see above (some of the chocolate is already missing of course). Monsieur Perkins also graciously took the time to pose with my breakfast of peach tea and chocolate cake with a vanilla pudding layer and chocolate frosting.

2 Comments:

  • I love Monsieur Perkins! He's so wonderful! Let me also say that I want to have breakfast at your house every day! Wow, what a way to start a day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  

  • How adorable. I think the stuffing looks fine (in the photo).
    Happy Spring to you and Mr Cool.
    MOMMO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home