Monster Knit Rally

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things I Love Thursday

Not sure where this idea came from originally, but I've really enjoyed reading Lisa's "Seven Things I Love" series. This morning I have been thinking about some of the things that make me happy (as opposed to thinking about the things that stress me out - like my job) and thought this was a nice way to recap.

Some things I love:
the smell of beeswax
avocados
dark chocolate
sushi
mobiles
monsters
tea (mostly herbal or green)
threatening skies
plants and growing things
good books
libraries
magazines (perhaps more of a guilty pleasure)
bright red and pink, maroon, purple, turquise, sky blue and black
rock climbing
being alone
down time with mr. cool
time not spent at my job
lists

This is definitely only a partial list.
Perhaps to be continued...

1 Comments:

  • Who's this Mr. Cool? That guy sounds like he could do some underwear modeling... catalog or in home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home