Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Computer Free Days

This past Monday, I had my first intentionally Computer Free Day. Much thanks to Blair of Wise Craft for the excellent idea! She's also celebrating a blog landmark right now, so head on over and check it out.

Since I use a computer at work, my computer free days will only be computer free at home. I'll also be refraining from blog-related activities at work. Since my computer is also the only way I have to watch TV or movies on DVD, I'll also being making it a TV free day as well. (My recent addiction to old Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes on DVD from the library had to be brought under control.)

Instead of zoning out on the computer, I used my Monday evening to go to the library with Mr. Cool, get into bed early, and do some reading. I am hoping this Monday will be similar.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, becca.

    We don't have a computer free day, but we do have T.V.-Free Tuesdays at our house. If you stop by my site, there is a button in the sidebar. Give it a click for more info.

    By Blogger coolbeans, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home