Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sweater update

Just to prove I have made a little progress on my sweater, here is some photographic evidence. The body has been sewn together and the i-cords attached. I did the single crochet around the neckline, but it was my first crochet attempt in many years, I think I may redo it since I'm not terribly pleased with the way it came out. Besides that, I just have to attach the arms and block it, which seems like it will take forever since I keep procrastinating on the finishing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home