Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Corners of my Home

Another post in the Corners of my Home theme.

This is our kitchen windowsill where our bottle cap collection lives. Mr. Cool makes fun of me for saving glass jars, but I like the way they look used like this for storing chopsticks and utensils.


Another beginning collection is Mr. Cool's shell collection. No, not sea shells. Old bullet shells. They were on display in the living room until I discovered they are a perfect fit for this tiny ledge in the entry to our bathroom.

3 Comments:

  • I started reading your blog when I saw these jars....and they stayed there everytime I checked to see if you'd written something new. I really like this picture....and I love how you have a few projects going w/none of them completed...hints of promise-like.

    By Blogger changapeluda, at 12:03 PM  

  • Glad you liked the photo, and that it inspired you to come back. I have posted several times since then... do you have this specific post bookmarked? Try clicking on the Monster Knit Rally banner at the top and it should bring you to my most recent posts.

    Thanks for visiting!

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 1:25 PM  

  • Hey I took a picture of My Stash of stuff I do...another inspiration courtesy of you! I have no idea how to bookmark and as a matter of fact you, beccamonster, are the first person to comment on a comment I've left. Thank you right back. I'm a novice blogger and all I know how to do is go to the next blog and add cool blogs like yours to my favourites....There's one called The Rat Squeaks that I've been meaning to ask; he's s blogger helper and I need all the help I can get! Would you believe I have my own blog and I don't even know how to get to it and write anything on it! Much less try to attach that picture I took of My Stash!!!!

    By Blogger changapeluda, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home