Monster Knit Rally

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Comments

Thanks so much to everyone who has commented on my blog. Especially since I'm fairly new to this, I love getting feedback on my projects, and hearing about yours. My comments are moderated, since I do get spam comments sometimes, but I should be checking them and publishing them much more frequently from now on.

Please keep in mind that if you post as anonymous, the only way for me to respond is either in my blog itself, or to leave a comment in return... so if you want a response, those would be the places to watch.

2 Comments:

  • Waiting for a new entry.
    MOMMO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

  • hello, i followed the link left by your mom in an email. i'd encouraged her to comment directly on my blog and she was honest enough to reply that she'd only done that on your blog.

    it is hard to get viewers to do that--especially my target group--sixtyish women. just yesterday my blogbuddy (we know one another in real life) and i were trying to figure our how to move the reluctance along.

    you're very brave to show your stash! mine's way too big to sum up as tidily as you. -naomi in new york city

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home