Monster Knit Rally

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

A quick Sunday post before bed. This Saturday was my birthday... for some reason 25 seems to be the age people like to start making jokes about how old you are. I suppose as long as I still get mistaken for a high school student I shouldn't be too concerned.

It was a lovely, low key weekend. Pirates of the Caribbean on Friday, a wonderful hike Saturday morning, reading in the afternoon, sushi, cake and ice cream in the evening, and fishing on Sunday morning (I didn't catch any fish, but I reeled in about 6 crayfish). Lovely mix of sunshine, amazing clouds, and thunderstorms throughout the weekend. I do enjoy a good thunderstorm.

This photo is evidence of my other weekend activity... preparing to set up an Etsy shop. Now that the local yarn shop has gone out of business and I no longer have a local venue to sell my hats, I've decided to overcome my laziness and set up shop online. The photo shoot quickly devolved into silliness, as you can see, but I think I got just enough good photos for the shop. Now I just need to write my bio, finish the descriptions, and decide on pricing. Oh, and possibly make a banner. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • Happy birthday Becca! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Good luck on your etsy shop too. I saw your hats at the ex-LYS, I thought that was great that you were selling them there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • Wishing you luck! Sounds like a great idea.
    Also, I am so glad that you had a fun birthday.
    Speak to you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home