Monster Knit Rally

Friday, August 18, 2006

Thrift report

My thrifty finds from earlier this week. Great Gardens of the Western World from 1963 (I don't need this book at all, but I love coffee table books and I do enjoy looking at other peoples gardens), Better Homes and Gardens Crocheting & Knitting from 1977 (yes, plenty of granny squares, but also some patterns I like for placemats and rugs, among other things), oh so cheerful striped Vera napkins (2), and a pair of white linen capri pants (I don't wear white pants, I will be using the fabric for something else). Grand total: $3.72. Not bad.

1 Comments:

  • Great finds at such a price -- that you could wear the white pants (even if they do call out to any wandering tomato sauce or other colorful adornments!).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home