Monster Knit Rally

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A new addition

Look what came home with me from my recent visit to my parents!
It's my old sewing machine that was in storage - all tied up from being brought on the plane as a carry-on.
And here it is set up in my living room. (The table the machine is on is a bit shaky because I pulled it off the street, but it seems like it will work for now.) Not sure if you can tell in the photo, but I cleared off one of the shelves and put fabric and some notions on it. I'm hoping having all of it out and ready to go will encourage me to use it often.

A knitting update will be coming soon, plus another craft that was in storage at my parent's house.

3 Comments:

  • Yay, a sewing machine! Now you can steek! (Not that I've ever read about any yearnings you may have for steeking here at your blog, it's just what popped into my head.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

  • OK -- what's steeking?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 AM  

  • Your apartment looks like it's getting crowded -- oh, but also full of creative tools and resources. So what's your next sewing project?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home