Monster Knit Rally

Monday, September 04, 2006

Swappy goodness

Look what arrived in the mail a few days ago:
It's my package from my Bottle Swap partner! I forgot to take a picture of the one I sent, but my partner did receive it, and sent me a lovely note.
The bottle I received contained so much stuff. Some of my favorite items in it: paper twist (just what I needed for a project I've been meaning to try), embroidery thread, craft felt with a decorative edge, and a variety of neat little gift tags.

I also participated in a sticker swap recently, and am signed up for a tea swap and a wristwarmer swap that are coming up. I'm trying to be selective about the swaps I participate in since I'm on a budget, and I also think there are some things it is better to just buy myself rather than hope my swap partner will magically know exactly what I like.

This weekend consisted of plenty of lazing about, interspersed with doing laundry, cooking, playing Scrabble, baking, mending clothes, spinning, going to the Farmer's Market and knitting. I have been doing quite a bit of knitting, and I'll have some FOs to post soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home