Monster Knit Rally

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mail goodies

I recently went from working extremely part-time to a bit more than full-time, and suddenly all my computer time disappeared. I uploaded these photos a while ago, but am only now getting around to writing this post.
I received a second package from my Secret Pal! I opened the box, and then I just kept unwrapping package after package. She sent so much stuff, and it was so well presented, including one skein of yarn in a Chinese food carton (unused of course). Thanks again, SP!

Here are a few of my favorite things: yarn in colors I would never pick out for myself, but that are absolutely lovely (and lovely together). I can't wait to find a project for them!

Delicious chai tea and honey straws, and a nice mild-scented soap I'll actually use! Plus, my pal remembered that I love Burt's Bees products and sent their hand salve which smells so good. She even packed some of it in a little box that I've already put to use holding some of my knitting notions.
One of my other favorite items was this felted bag pattern. I'm not sure I would have anywhere to wear this evening bag, but I'm tempted to make it anyway, just because it looks so neat.
I've also gotten some wonderful Chanukah presents this week, which I'll try to post photos of soon. (Thanks mom and dad and Mr. Cool!)

3 Comments:

  • Loved the photos. Lovely stuff and well-presented. Enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • It's January...what's new out in blogland? Any new photos?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

  • I'm glad you like the goodies. There's still one more box to come :D
    ~SP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home